Technical SEO is basically a significant part of SEO. It is used to puzzle the experts of SEO. They identify all the technical problems and fix each problem one by one to rank up the website in search engines. Thus, it is essential that all of you spend a quality time on fixing the technical problems on your websites.
Technical SEO services that can help you rank better and long run
You have to Ensure Your Website is Mobile-Friendly
One of the best updates in the previous year was the Google algorithm. It had increased the preference to mobile friendly and receptive sites. It was termed as Mobilegeddon. There are different top websites that are not able to adopt mobile-friendly website templates. Due to this reason, you can now check the mobile-friendliness of the website you have made. With the help of following tools you can do this checking:
- HubSpot’s Marketing Grader
- Google’s Mobile-Friendly Test
- Bing’s Mobile Friendliness Test Tool
The function of a mobile-friendly test of Google will help in identifying whether your site meets the criteria of Google or not. Well, GTMetrix and HubSpot’s Marketing Grader is capable enough to give deep insights into what things should be done to improve the capability of the site to be mobile friendly.
You can Create an XML Sitemap
Sitemaps are quite essential for Google. It is used to index and finds out web pages. Thus, make sure that you can develop an XML sitemap of your site. Also, Google has its own plugin known as Google XML sitemaps. When you have created it then you can easily sitemap for your site. You can also tender your site to Google through Google Search Console.
You can Speed Up Your Website
The speed of every website matters a lot. There should be no mistake in it. If your website is very slow or it takes a lot of time in loading or responding then you might lose visitors. Also, Google will check and place a small penalty on your site. It basically means that if your content is of gold standard quality related to a specific topic, then your website will be ranked lower in the SERPs. It is a technical search engine optimization aspect. It is used so that you cannot afford to ignore it. Following are the main steps from which you can speed up your website.
Follow these steps to speed up your website:
- You have to enable browser caching. It is helpful in a way that you can temporarily store some quality data on the visitors’ computer. Due to this, they would not have to wait for your website to load each time whenever they will visit your site.
- You also have to optimize your website’s images. You should use a compressed image format just like JPG in most of your posts. You can also use a tool like TinyPNG. It is used to additionally compress the image files.
- You can enable the compression. According to Yahoo, you can enable the compression on your site which can easily lessen CSS and HTML files by 40-70%. It can also be used to increase the speed of the site.