SEO is a bit different e-commerce websites. E-commerce websites had to face a lot of problems that have an effect on their chances of ranking in the search engines. A number of e-commerce websites have thousands of web pages and they are unable to optimize them all. Due to this reason, they have to come across many challenges that are:
- Failure to acquire top quality backlinks
E-commerce websites had to face failure in getting top quality backlinks to boost their sales and generate traffic. A lot of content has to link back to. Due to this reason, the majority of sites couldn’t see any point in linking back to an E-commerce website.
- Internal Linking
E-commerce sites have thousands of web pages because of which they had to face difficulty in doing internal linking.
- Duplicate Content
A lot of e-commerce sites used to sale the same product of the same brand. The product name and description at times get same. Eventually, their content is considered as duplicate.
- Navigational Issues
The quantity of inventory on an e-commerce site is too much. It is very hard to make a proper navigational arrangement which is simple for the purchaser to make use of. SE can also navigate it without difficulty.
Advanced SEO techniques For E-Commerce Websites
It feels like SEO for an e-commerce site is next to impossible. However, there are some advanced SEO techniques which can help e-commerce sites. These SEO techniques can assist e-commerce site to be in the higher ranks of Google. Also, it will be easy for e-commerce sites to get top-quality backlinks and improve their overall client encounter. If you own an e-commerce website or planning to have one then you have to follow these SEO techniques which are explained below:
1) Deep Linking: It is the way of connecting your keywords to imperative pages of your site. By giving quick access to your more profound pages, you have a higher possibility of expanding your changes. It enables the client to tap on the link given and be taken to the data they were searching for quickly.
2) Filtered Navigation: Filtered Navigation is a method which gives the client the capacity to explore through items on your site in light of inclinations that matter to them. It is useful for clients who don’t generally comprehend what they need. They can easily search any item by brand mark, shading, cost, and so forth. Still, they need to accomplish more research before they settle on a purchasing option.
3) Proper URL Structure: You have to ensure that your URL contains the name of your item. Avoid the E-trade stages that don’t enable you. It helps the web crawlers to choose which page to list and rank. There are numerous E-commerce websites that enable you to alter your URL Structure.
4) Making XML and HTML Sitemaps: An HTML sitemap assists the client in finding and class pages rapidly. An XML Sitemap will help out the Search Engines to recognize pages on your site. It would also help SE to increment their probability of receiving indexed.
5) Development of High-quality Content: There are a number of methods through which content can expand high rankings. Thus, e-commerce websites truly have an opportunity to overcome their SEO challenges by giving high-quality content.
6) Third party referencing techniques: It’s hard to acquire high-quality back links for E-business websites. With regards to third party referencing for E-business, you have to be exceptionally inventive. They have minimal content and do not refresh their content consistently. A few famous third party referencing procedures for an E-commerce site incorporate SEO Press Releases, Blog remarking, Social Networking, Product Reviews, Product Contest, and posting your webpage on well-known deal sites if possible.
7) Category Pages: Category Pages assists the Search Engines to find and list your e-commerce website. You have an opportunity to build your SEO rankings by right kind of content that is rich in category descriptions. It additionally makes it simple for your client to discover data on your site.
8) Product Pages: You can expand your chances of getting higher ranks in the search engines by re-composing all your product descriptions. The majority of e-commerce websites have brand product depictions. Along these lines, you will have creative and unique content. In this way, you will be safe from the copy content issue.
9) Include Useful Content: You can make your customers buying choice simple by giving them Useful Content like how to compose any type of content which can help them in buying decision. Normally when individuals are looking for items, they might want a lot of information as could be expected.
If you have an E-commerce site then you must follow the above SEO techniques. It will not only help you in increasing your sales but you will be in the higher ranks of search engines.